Thursday, August 20, 2009

Coffee Virginity

This may put me in the minority, but I don't drink coffee. Not sure why...I just never really started. I usually get enough sleep so it isn't needed, and then I just don't buy it. Well that changed because I was tired when I woke up (never a good sign, it only goes downhill from there) and hot coffee was readily available. Long days at work this week + lack of sleep (side note: one of the few times the lack of sleep was well worth it) turned me toward the java. It felt very different, I was still tired, but not sleepy. It also took away my appetite...lunch came and went without me even noticing (busy day was partly to blame). The best description is that I felt hollow, which isn't a good description at all (sorry). I definitely prefer just not feeling tired (and getting sleep) so I think I'll stick to that, but next time I go to Starbucks, I will get a nice hot chocolate (what did you expect? Caramel apple cider?)

No comments:

Post a Comment